Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ninja Turtle?

 This weeks trend linkup is monochromatic! My look turned out a little different than expected, I wanted to go different and bold with green instead of my original black. I figured the texture and sheen in the skirt was enough but it made the color turn out a lot lighter than the shirt.
 Shirt The Limited/ Skirt Anthropologie Goban Skirt ( a little big it might be going up for sale soon :()/ Necklace World Market/ Shoes Anthropologie Tegu Platforms
I'm really on the fence on this look...not sure if I love it or won't try it again? If you want to check out some more amazing looks check out the hosts of the trend of the week... Laura and Erin, also the cohost Amy. They always have great style, Laura and I had the same idea going bold with the green hues. She might have pulled it off a little better :)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to cast your vote in my giveaway announced Monday here!

3 comments: