Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This or That?

 Every now and again I run into whichever room my husband is in with two different shoes on asking which looks best...he is normally a great judge of which looks best...or I take his advice and wear the opposite. :) Yesterday I had the choice of my Jcrew blue Viv flats or Viv heels! Which would you go with?

 Blue Viv flats Jcrew/ Heels Jcrew sold out/ Skirt Jcrew Factory/ Necklace Ann Taylor Outlet/ Watch Wristology/ Earrings Stella and Dot

I decided since the color of the heels is mushroom and I kinda felt like a giant one...why not? Nude heels won! Tomorrow is vacation day for me! I hope everyone has a great 4th and long weekend!

8 comments:

  1. They both look great but is go with the nude probably. I do that to my husband all the time too! He's got good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look great.....but I think that one with the blue shoes looks more FUN!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally do the SAME thing! Haha and my Hubby always has an opinion :) So funny. I seriously can't decide here though, at first I loved the blue but those nude pumps are super cute too! Tough decision. Super cute look too!
    Visiting from the Trend Spin Link-up!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are darling!! The flats are fun and flirty, while the nude pumps make your legs look a mile long. It is a toss up. Thanks so much for linking up to the Trend Spin Linkup, don't forget next week is Stars & Stripes :)

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this look! You always pull off the chic-est looks :) Gorgeous color too.

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of the shoes. Blue is my favorite color and the I love the bow flats too. That skirt and peplum top is beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt and your blog!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here, I can relate! Sometimes I take so much time to choose which shoes to use. Lol

    Xoxo,
    Rea

    ReplyDelete