Monday, March 3, 2014

A Little Minkoff

 

Quick post today, taking a little time off blogging has spiked a little adventure in my outfits, I am not one to wear tight, shorter dresses but I got such an amazing deal on this Rebecca Minkoff dress I had to give it a shot. This might be my go-to date dress!
 
 



 

 
I have been taking time off to spend some great time with my family and very proud to announce that my nephew arrived safety on the 22nd and he is as adorable as they come and my oldest will be celebrating his 5th birthday very soon. You really do blink and they are grown. I will be posting just not very regularly for the next month as we spend the whole month traveling around but do follow in Instagram(username Jsheahay) to keep up with our journey. I look forward to catching up with all my favorite bloggers very soon and posting about our exciting adventures! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You look great- love the dress and those bright heels too! Have fun and safe travels:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is a fabulous print!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete