Saturday, September 29, 2012

Oh, Postman

I grew up with a love of Kevin Costner. I've seen almost every movie he's ever been in and loved every minute. So it was only natural that yesterday when The Postman was on, I watched. A few things I noticed...did you know that at least three of his kids were in the film? Me either until I saw the eyebrows on Annie Costner:
Aren't they pretty? Then I got to researching the rest and more popped up! Second and most important thing I noticed....pay close attention... Kevin Costner is a survivor. The ultimate survivor! He can live through years of war and "dirt rain"....
He can live and adapt to the world getting covered in water...
He can make baseball worth watching again in a world that forgot and if no one cares he'll build it and they will come...
He can throw a perfect game and fall in love with Kelly Preston...
The he can replace Kelly with Robin Wright Penn without anyone hardly noticing go tragically down saving others and somehow his gills behind his ears failed him...or did they? Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment