Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Maxi Dresses!

 Maxi dresses could be one of my favorite trends because they are so comfy! Besides getting the length right they are not fussy and no shaving of the legs is required! Yay! I have a few but they aren't the right length so I hit the racks. While shopping with my best friend she told me that yellow, black, and white is one of her favorite color combos this summer so I decided to go with it!
 Skirt Target/ Top Old Navy (last summer)/ Necklace The Limited/ Sandals Target
I'm linking up with Marion with her trend of the month and Amy with her keeping it casual today please check out their pages for some tips and styles! Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. LOl, I hate shaving my legs so I love maxis :) You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxis too! I've basically been living in them on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute maxi skirt and it looks great with pop-of-color top :)

    <3 Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo! And 'amen!' to maxis not needing for us to shave legs. haha. That is an absolute truth :)

    Visiting from WIWW. I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete