Thursday, April 18, 2013

What I Wore to Work!

Today I am linking up with Tara at Mix and Match Fashion and Bri from  Work Clothes, I Suppose with what I wore to work! I'm in love with this outfit....the print and white, makes me so ready for summer!

 Skirt Target/ Blouse Jcrew/ Shoes Guess/ Necklace Ann Taylor (last year)

 This skirt is so out of my comfort zone, but I saw it at Target and had to have it! I tried ordering my size online....however they don't even make my size. I ended up checking three Targets before buying a size bigger and I love it! The design looks so much more expensive than the $18 I paid for it....Have you ever gone a little extreme looking for an item you loved? What trend this season are out of your comfort zone but you are willing to give a try?
Best Picture, just have to laugh at yourself!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from Bri's linkup today, and have to say this skirt is fabulous on you! The mirror print is so pretty! I'm following you on GFC now, and would really appreciate if you can check out my blog too when you have a chance. =)

    Avec Amber

    Thanks so much!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely :)

    Enjoy you're weekend! **

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that skirt is from Target and only $18! Great Deal.
    Looks perfect with your chambray shirt.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete