Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Vintage Feel

I love the look of vintage clothing, 30's and 40's are my favorite! When I found this beautiful top with all the tiny buttons I fell in love! I always imagined having one of my grandmothers to be a fabulous dresser, holding onto everything for her granddaughter that just happen to be the same size....this did not happen. However, I found a few fantastic boutiques online that can fulfill my vintage cravings.... Eshankti is one of those! This blouse fits so perfect and has such a fun, swan print....it must of been made just for me!
Top eshankti/ Jeans American Eagle/ Shoes Francesca's/ Earrings and Bracelet Stella & Dot




 This was mine and my husbands wonderful date night, which doesn't happen very often, but while we were driving back home we passed the "Affle Hous" wouldn't you want to eat there?


2 comments: