Saturday, September 29, 2012

And they LIVED!

This weekend was one of our families very close friend's wedding and my hubby was a groomsman and little Jamey was the ring bearer. Let me just tell you, nothing brings a tear to your eye quicker than seeing your little boy walking down the aisle being such a big boy. I'm going to need at least a while box of tissues at both of my boys weddings. Anyway we are so excited for the newly established Robert's family and cannot wait to see how they grow! Here are some pictures because I'm the one always taking pictures!

Morning on the go...waffles for breakfast!
Wait, I'm not going to the wedding?
My hairdresser, Andrea is AMAZING....she did it first thing in the morning REALLY curly and it lasted!

Someone got pockets full of grapes to be good during the ceremony!
Love
I'm a sucker for lace
I don't know about how our friends feel about their pictures being up on my blog so I'll do the back of her dress because her dress was amazing! Jamey had so much fun and is always excited when he gets to eat that much sugar! They had a candy bar for the guest to make little bags to take home and it was his favorite part...they had candycorn one of my favs! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Shirt H&M really old/ Skirt Gap Outlets/ Shoes Jcrew Viv heels/ necklace, earrings, and bracelet Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment