Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stripes And Spots With A Little Pink

 This is a very quick post...we are getting a little work on our bathroom and decided it was best to spend a night in Chattanooga. :) Yesterday was a work day, so two outfits!
 Blouse TJMaxx/ Jeans AE/ Shoes Talbots/ Necklace World Market/ Bag Fossil
 Zach decided I should try the "cheerleading pose"...there was a reason I was not a cheerleader.
 It hitting 80 yesterday I thought wearing comfy work clothes was a must and my boss actually told me he loved my outfit...guess I got approved!

 Skirt Target/ Shirt AE/ Necklace Groopdealz/ Jean Jacket....left at my house by someone? (best kind of gift!)/ Shoes Sam Edelman


7 comments:

  1. I adore your outfit, that skirt looks so pretty with that necklace. I'm so mad I missed that on groopdealz- by the time I saw it that color was sold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still pop up every now and again... next time I see them I'll try to let you know!

      Delete
  2. Love the pink skirt! Perfect for summa-summa-summer time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both outfits! That pink skirt is really pretty, and the necklace looks great with it! I also love the leopard pumps with jeans combo. A girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits! Love them each for diff reasons - the first one for that lovely skirt and the second one for that gorgeous top! :) You look amazing!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfits! your sons look too cute bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here :)
    That outfit with the pink skirt and necklace is TOO adorable!
    Happy I stumbled across your blog :)
    Kallie, ButFirstCoffeeBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete