Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Food Anyone?

 In my small town I know of one food truck that rides around serving delicious food, Crawdaddy's. I was a little bit concerned about the fact it's out of a trailer, but all my doubts are gone! This cajun food is better quality than most actual building restaurants and the prices are great! My mouth is drooling just looking at the pictures!

My husband's shrimp po'boy
My chicken po'boy I got the small and it was $4
Praline bread pudding...on my! Doesn't look the best but it was! $2
I know that I am watching food network on weekends now and there are some great looking food trucks and I am wanting more in my area! I know a cupcake truck is in the making....do you have them in your area? Have you given them a try?

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I was a little nervous when I tried my first food truck, but my doubts quickly went away. There's so many great options. :)

    If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. I'll be picking 3 winners next week. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete