Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Well, Hello

I'm BACK! hehe This weekend was a much needed break from doing pretty much anything. As I said before shopping with best friend, Keasha, was pretty much all that was on the agenda, so that is all we did besides coffee time lounging. I have a few pictures from the trip but mostly we were in pjs.
Rainforest Cafe

Jamey and Zoey
While we were having a blast, my husband was at home painting the kitchen. If you follow on instagram I was asking about colors.
We decided the two on the bottom would be best. Thanks for everyone who helped! Zach also surprised me with backsplash!
 The teal blue is on the wall beside the table and I picked up this beautiful wall art at World Market!
here is link to frames
I hope everyone's weekend was restful and what's a blog without at least one what I wore picture. :)
 Sweater Jackie Sweater at Jcrew Factory/ Jeans AE/ Necklace World Market

1 comment:

  1. that is so sweet of your husband to surprise you with back splash. My husband and I are getting ready to do subway tile in our kitchen here in NYC. hope all is well!

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
    Shop Taylor Morgan, Free Shipping

    ReplyDelete