Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Emerald and Animal Print

These first two days of operation no hubby has been a cakewalk, but I have a feeling these last few days (until my first ever main man gets here....my daddy) are going to be rough. Yesterday was a working day, that means quick change. Did you know emerald green was deemed the color of the year?


Shirt The Limited Perfect Tee ( this color isn't on website but it is in stores)/ Jeans AE/ Scarf Gap ( last year) / Tired of this purse yet? Target/ Shoes Rocketdog Memories



A quick change of scarf, pants, and jewelry! Scarf Express (last year)/ pants JCPenney! / Jewelry all Stella and Dot 

After work came home to find two packages on the porch...jcrew and a bright pink only to be my Ipsy bag! I'll show what came in it after I receive my birchbox to compare and decide which to cancel!

No comments:

Post a Comment