Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Can I?

So have you ever bought a new shirt and wore it, lets say to the grocery store and then the very next day think "no one I know saw me so I can total wear this again today." Yeah well I haven't done it in a while but I was so tired come Sunday for church I gave in, here's what I wore Saturday night and Sunday morning!


You can't see from these pictures (because I'm wearing my cardigan) but it had beautiful details on sleeves. Just simple and easy what I needed having three kids to get dresses and ready before 9. Sunday was also the day we had to say goodbye to little Frankie. :( Her mom and dad came and got her and the whole house was very sad about it. If you didn't know I've always wanted a baby girl to dress up, so every time you send a little girl over to my house I either make giant bows to go on top or buy them. In Frankie's case I had to buy a huge skirt and lots of new bows! Here are some pictures from her visit.
This was probably my favorite outfit and bow!

Love this picture even though not a single one was looking.

Shirts that Frankie's mom brought the boys.

Zach and Mason, babies EVERYWHERE!


2 comments:

  1. Saturdays and Sundays are always repeat outfits for me lol The kiddie pictures are too cute!

    ReplyDelete