Monday, December 10, 2012

Bye, Bye Baby

Here it is, the dreaded twelve days my hubby leaves for training. I'm extremely nervous about being by myself the first week until my daddy gets here. Luckily I have great friends and there's always facetime. This weekend was the strange weather sweeping the country where it's cold in the mornings and at night but reaching 70 in the day, layering is the only way to survive. I picked up this great sweater last week when I had to return a skirt and got this for such a deal I couldn't say no.




Cords AE/ Shirt The Limited/ Sweater Ann Taylor (sold out online)/ Necklace The Limited/ Shoes Rocketdog/ Purse Target

This was something I wore to work on Friday, I was unsure about how bosses felt about cords being worn to work instead of dress pants? What's your take on it?

1 comment: