Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blah Day

Everyone has those days where you just want to sit in your pj's all day or all week. I have felt like this the past two days. Today I have to go to the grocery store and I dread it more than anything. Two kids in a grocery store is enough to drive anyone insane and last time I went I ran across a mom that was about 27? She had SIX KIDS! At that point a babysitter would be called to come over while I took two hours to myself. Yesterday I was so proud of all the color I wore while at the park and the outlets, but silly me forgot to snap a picture, so here it is recreated. I don't own this purse but it showed up and I decided I needed it to go with this outfit. :) I will definitely take pictures today. Happy Hump Day!

casual

casual by jsheahay featuring flat shoes












No comments:

Post a Comment