Monday, November 19, 2012

Shopping Therapy

Have you ever woke up and it seems like everything goes wrong? At a different time in my life I probably would have threw the covers over my head and taken a "sick day." However, you can't do that being a stay at home mom. During a much needed nap from the boys, I did a little shopping at Jcrew Factory and I'm so excited to share my new pieces! If you love Jcrew Factory right now 30% off plus free shipping!!! This made up for the fact I found not only my Ann Taylor earrings but, also my rose gold amethyst necklace.... in the sink. LONG DAY. I didn't have an opportunity to take a picture of my outfit today but here is pretty darn close. Have you been singing the Parent Rap? If you missed my last blog you should check it out here.
What I Wore

No comments:

Post a Comment