Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mom, mom she's the bomb!

So if you haven't been keeping up, Hostess the company that makes all the yummy, awful treats is closing. Maybe another company will buy them, but as a fallback you should stock up, they will last forever. As a farewell, Zach and I took the kids to lunch and afterwards sat in the parking lot on the minivan and chowed down on mine and my husbands favorite Hostess cake. I chose the Zinger and my hubby went for the Twinkie, we both agree I have better taste.



Jeans / Cardigan Gap (old)/ Boots Gap Outlet/ Necklace Ann Taylor Outlet/ Undershirt Dress Up Boutique



How are you going to send off your childhood treat? My husband came across this video and I had to share, you will be singing the rest of the day. I have already watched it three times, maybe it'll replace Gangham Style in my head....maybe not or maybe it'll be a collaboration. :)




2 comments:

  1. I like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! I love the motorcycle jacket you have in your pictures.

      Delete