Friday, November 16, 2012

Oxblood & Polka Dots

So two of the biggest trends this fall are Oxblood or burgundy, whatever you feel comfortable calling it and polka dots. I love polka dots every time of the year but I feel as though I can go kinda overboard with them if they are "in style." Please don't judge these facial expressions, we were late for lunch and having multiple meltdowns and when I say we I mean a 1 and 3 year old I know.


 Looking at the pictures, I feel as though I went a little overboard with the arm candy. Also I wanted to show the new polish I received in my Ipsy bag. I put it over OPI girltalk.
Zach and I decided that yesterday was the perfect time to have one on one time with the boys. He took Jamey to the movies to see Wreck It Ralph and I took Jack to the mall and Toysrus and let him walk while I follow. Let me tell you, if Jack was the first born my hair would be gray. At first he was shy and didn't know what to do, but once he realized it was just us he took off and explored.

He has both steering wheels. That never happens!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Love to meet other stay-at-home moms! Great style & pics. Kids adorable :)
    XO - Lulu
    www.simplylulublogspot.com

    ReplyDelete