Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One Earring = Beautiful Necklace

 I feel as this week started out on the "wrong side of the bed" and now everything is finally getting back in the swing. I start cooking as soon as I finish typing this! I love cooking it does something for the soul. Anyway I wanted to write something about the amazing job my coworker, Sandra does on the daily basis. I work in a local jewelry store where we are lucky enough to have two jewelers in house. I know basically they can do anything I can dream up, only better. Well, a few years ago for Christmas my boss bought all of us sterling silver initial/monogram earrings and they were beautiful. Over the years I lost one and have looked everywhere and then it hit me let's make a necklace out of the one!  So the end result is the last picture, beautiful! The initials were my maiden name but it's still very special to me. Now you know what you can do with those earrings you might have lost! There are so many things to do with broken jewelry, especially if it's gold! Don't shove it in a drawer never to see the light of day. Hope everyone is ready for Turkey Day!!!

 Sweater Gap (old)/ pants TJMaxx by a brand Dahlia/ Shoes JCrew Viv/ Necklace Ann Taylor


2 comments:

  1. so pretty! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete