Sunday, November 11, 2012

Burnt Orange

I love orange and it is suppose to be a huge color this fall, I mean it is FALL. The problem is orange, orange washes almost everyone out. So when I came across this beautiful burnt orange sweater I couldn't say no. I already own this sweater in blue and pink and I love how soft they are and this is no different.




I also have a new addition to my daily accessories! I wanted the Michael Kors but I stumbled across this Fossil. I love rose gold and for $40....$50 with s&h.

We also stumbled across a picture of us that night eating on facebook. I love my little family!
One more day until the workweek, hope everyone enjoys!

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome in orange. Love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, totally obsessed with this color. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete