Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Regrettable Non-Purchase

This months link-up is all about boots and booties! Boots are one of the best things about fall! This past weekend me and my hubby were preparing for our little bonfire and we needed some wood. It wasn't my very manly hubby that ran up and down a little hill, off a road close to our house looking for wood. No, it was this Katniss. Wearing tall brown boots just makes me feel a little more adventurous. So this post I want to share a few of my favorite boots, including a pair of Jessica Simpson booties I decided not to buy and I sure wish that they would jump into my closet now :(






Booties



Jessica Simpson boots / Giuseppe Zanotti platform bootie / Sam Edelman fringe booties / Reiss platform bootie / Charlotte Russe peep toe bootie / Luichiny studded heels / Zigi Soho red platform boots / Charlotte Russe slip on boots
I'm also in love with our master match-up Marion's booties in the color oxblood here. She is so adorable with her pregnant belly!

2 comments:

  1. You so should have gotten them! The dark gray looks so good with your pants. Am I a bad influence?! haha

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa Loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the image of you as Katniss searching for wood! Tall boots are most appropriate for this activity :)
    And there are so many booties in this polyvore collection that I would LOVE to "jump in my closet!"
    Thanks for linking up friend :)
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete