Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Polka Dots at the Park


A long week doing bookwork at the jewelry store, I also stock at a clothing store and babysit for friends since I'm lucky enough to stay at home with the boys. This week is packed with all of the above...babysitting two days, stocking three nights, and paperwork and customer service two nights! Ahh so to help wear those little ones out we had fun at the park! Swings were always my favorite when I was little, a trait I have officially passed on to my kids. Sweater Target/ Shirt Express ( a few months old)/ Boots Gap outlet/ Jeans AE / Jewelry Stella and Dot
The other little one I watched was Jamey's age so he wanted nothing to do with me. I love that little fiery red head! Don't forget to enter my Giveaway it ends Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment