Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Frankenweenie

I was so excited about this holiday...meaning that my hubby can stay at home at least half the day! So we decided it was finally time to take Jack to his very first movie! Our movie theater has those cute little boosters for the seats so it's easier for kids to not fall in the cracks. He was okay until he finished most of the popcorn and wanted to run. He walked up and down the stairs and then Zach got up with him and next thing I know he was passed out. Jamey had a blast and loved the movie.
On the way to the movies

Pumped and ready!

Passed out with his daddy

Pants were a little brighter than I thought!

Zach made yummy okra and Jack thought he needed a bigger spoon
Hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment