Friday, September 14, 2012

Just A Little Fun :)

I've had some serious mommy time the past two days and nothing makes me smile more than seeing this boys having fun! Jamey has also come to me with very important questions...one of my favorite: "Mommy see that car that drives underwater, (Have you seen the Fiat commercial where the cars are "coming to us" and drive off cliffs to come) let's drive the van underwater to see the fish." Yeah I thanks Fiat in a couple of years this might make my insurance company very angry. Here's a little more that the boys have been up to :)


Ate some
yummy sugar,
a















Did some shopping for my GQ cover,


Played at the park
ladies chasing me
Had all the
Comforted them when it was time to go home
Drove fast cars
Woke up to mommy's amazing cooking!


Hehe! On a side note I tried a new recipe that was in my Parents magazine and it turned AMAZING! It's from Kashi Chicken Tortilla Soup. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: