Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh Viv!

I love family days! Those days where nothing is needed to be done, who am I kidding cleaning always needs to be done but I'm talking about the days where you just don't care. Zach suggested that we do a little shopping (yep he gave in and accepted I love shopping!) and then take the kids to the duck pond. I decided I NEED new dress pants for work, after two kids I'm finally back down to my size and got rid of those sizes long ago. I suggested a consignment shop here in town and when I walked in I ran to the shoes....and there on the third row were the shoes I've been wanting for a while...the JCrew Viv heels. They were marked to $65, which is a great deal but just more than I wanted to spend so after circling the store I decided to approach the sales lady and see what she could do....$32.50! Yep, I took the deal and ran...literally did not want her to change her mind so I got them even though there were other items I had my eye on. So here they are...
Barely Worn and I'm in love!

 After that, we ate lunch and spent the rest of the day at Berry College feeding the ducks and running around. Here's some pictures!







New restaurant in town...I loved it!


Look at metal rivets on the table!

Jamey picked out his Christmas present...now he just has to be good!

Oh and the weather is FINALLY starting to cool off in the mornings and evenings! I decided to pull out an old cardigan...that use to fit when I was pregnant but now it's a great oversized one!



Shirt Old Navy/ Shorts American Eagle/ Cardigan Gap (really old) love this one by Tory Burch/ Flats Rocketdog these aren't the same color but I own three pairs of these!/ Glasses Steve Madden TJ Maxx/ Earrings Gigi Studs

No comments:

Post a Comment