Monday, August 20, 2012

Too much...

While typing my last blog I was interrupted too many times to count. I finally told Jamey if he didn't play with his toys and leave me alone about watching tv I was going to bring a trash bag in there and give his toys to someone who would play with them. He didn't care and continued. I try not to be hard but at some point I know that I'm going to have to be harder on him. So I followed through and went and got a trash bag and started while he sat and cried behind me. These toys are ones he wouldn't of played with EVER. He is now sitting in his room playing with everything so nothing gets thrown away. He has also started asking for something to eat and when asked what he opens all the cabinets and five minutes later asking for either chips or fries...which he get neither. So after giving him grapes or crackers doesn't touch the bowl again. I know he is testing me but it is just too much for me. I don't like to discipline. I know I'm not alone but I'm such a softy when it comes to these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment