Thursday, August 23, 2012

Potty Training

Yesterday I found the cutest potty on clearance at TJ Maxx! I thought for $9 I could get it and we could start putting Jack on it every time Jamey goes and then maybe (fingers crossed) he would learn early! I called a few of my friends super excited about this. After my first call I was informed some doctors don't recommend this logic because it'll just slow them down. A little put down I got home determined to put it up maybe for Christmas. Except when I got home both boys wanted to see it, so what could it possibly hurt me getting it out and letting them see it, after all it is one of those ones that is also a stepping stool. I still just can't see how it would hurt the kid if he sees his brother doing it, I know it won't be anytime soon but for $9!
Oh and has everyone checked out venuedog.com Zach works here now! It's actually pretty cool! If you don't know what's going on in town tonight or this weekend then pull up venuedog and BAM! Tells you where all the cool people will be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment