Friday, August 24, 2012

Boy, Oh Boys!

I have said many, many times that I've always wanted girls and I did cry when I found out Jack was a Jack. Truth is that I wouldn't know what to do with a little girl. I've tried to fix little girls hair before....they don't stay still and it ends up not looking so great. I know that I was given these sweet boys for a reason, they love their momma more than anything. If I had a girl I would have to fight for that title from Zach because everyone knows she would have that man wrapped tighter than anything around her little finger. 
The boys and I go out for lunch from time to time and people think it's weird. I don't think it's weird Jamey and Jack are two of my best friends and they go out to eat with their best friends all the time? Today, I remembered to take some pictures of our adventures! Also I wanted to show these awesome red jeans I bought at JC Penney for $17! (My picture is a little blurry because Jamey is working on his picture skills!)



No comments:

Post a Comment