Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Make a Statement!



Statement necklace can turn a plain Jane outfit into perfection! I personally love bold jewelry! Have fun with your looks everyday. If you are unsure about if you can pull it off, guess what? YOU CAN! I put them with my plain dresses but they look amazing with prints, you can read up more with marionberry style she is having a look of the month and this month is....Statement necklaces! Yay!


Necklace on the right is from TJ Maxx but here is one close to it and pink and red necklace is from J Crew here is one close. I already have my eye on my next statement necklace, but can't decide whether it should be silver or gold...I'm leaning towards the silver. I'm going to leave you with a little smile...look at my baby Jack showing off how he wears his statement necklace!




2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture! So cute :-) I couldn't find your email but I wanted to respond to not finding the Gap shirt on my post today. As of this morning, the only size left was a small but they are still available in stores. I love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are going this weekend to the "big mall" so I will stop by..they only had a purple one online when I looked but I can look again!

      Delete