Thursday, July 26, 2012

You're the One

Zach and I will be celebrating our FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (YAY) on August 4th and I couldn't be more excited to be married to my best friend! I wanted to share my excitement because it's a rare thing to find the one person when you're only 19.  I feel as though we have such a strong bond because we took the word divorce out of the equation completely and that we trust in each other. When I look up to people as a couple I look at my grandparents, all of them and people like the lady I work with Sandra...she met her husband very young...I think 15, but could be wrong, but she just celebrated her 26th wedding anniversary. There are so many lies and cheating in the world you need someone that you can run to and that won't do any of that and I know I found my other half. Happy early anniversary Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment