Monday, December 9, 2013

Polka Dots and Lace

 I'm always in search of a great work appropriate dress and a little trip to Ann Taylor normally helps. A great sweater dress is harder to find than you would think so I snatched this one up at 50% off sale price which brought it to $35 (It was cheaper instores?)
 Dress Dress/ Tights SOLD OUT (AE studded pair is great!)/ Shoes Zara (old)
I love getting all my ornaments out, this dove I made when I was three and the plane above is something my older brother helped make when he was five. Can't wait to make some with my boys!

If you happen to keep up with the new lipstick trends than you would know purple is IN! Some of the trends I just can't bring myself to follow but I always like to give a test run, so instead of running out and buying I like to mix a neutral lipstick with mineral color. Turns out I love purple! I might be giving a go! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love the lace at the top, and the color is great on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so beautiful and perfect for the holidays!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to mix a mineral color with a nude lipstick! I have never heard of that... but may need to give it a try! ;)

    ReplyDelete