Friday, December 6, 2013

A Little Lace for the Teacher


I am so jealous of all the bloggers wearing their cute jackets with snow as a perfect backdrop, ugh it was 75 degrees here yesterday! I just pulled out my winter items and packed up my summer clothes! I'm ready for more sweaters and layers!


 Top Jcrew Factory/ Jeans JCPenney/ Heels Talbots (bought at a consignment shop)/ Necklace Ann Taylor


Yesterday was mine and my husbands first parent/teacher conference and it went great! I wanted to look a little dressy but not too much, thought I should throw a little of my crazy personality in there with the leopard because lets face it Jamey's teacher knows him so she knows his parents are all there! :) 

Today is also my husband's birthday so we are off to Atlanta so we can take part in the run or dye tomorrow morning, if you aren't familiar I think you can compare it to a water balloon fight (except it's chalk instead of water) and your older brother will be chasing you for 3.2 miles. This should be FUN! 

Hehe! Have a fun and amazing weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment