Monday, October 21, 2013

Polka Dotted Peplum!

 It finally got cool enough to start layering! I was so excited about getting to pull out some of my light jackets and then this week started and BAM it got really cold, so now it's time to pull out the big jackets :(

Jeans AE/ Boots Gap ( two years ago but really thinking about ordering these)/ Shirt The Limited/ Jacket Anthro


A lot of times when I come across looks on pinterest they may be a few years old but there are pieces I am dying to get a hold of! I have found a small solution...Poshmark! Has anyone else heard of this? I have had a closet on there for a few months and have bought many items I love including this amazing Anthropologie jacket. If you want to check it out it's an iphone app to sell items out of your closet...kind of like ebay for womens clothes. Come and check out my closet, if you sign up please use my code and we both get $5 credit towards a purchase! My code is HWQWF and just use when you sign up on your iphone!

1 comment: