Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Still Alive!

This week is vbs at my church and I am volunteering, so my days have been my completely booked with arts and crafts, singing, and taking naps because 11 four year olds wear you out! My volunteer t-shirt has been limiting on my fashion, but it is a welcomed break not trying to figure out what to wear.  

I did still have work and I decided to take a page from Marion's fashion book and adding metallic shoes. It might be a little simple, but this week I am running purely on the sugar that is packed in kids snacks....yep lots of animal crackers and goldfish (have you tried the new french toast goldfish? YUM!) have been eaten by this chick!

 
 Top TJMaxx/ Pants Express (color is from fall but still the same style)/ Shoes BCBGeneration


 Hope everyone's week is going great and I am still trying to catch up on everyone's post....I will get there!

1 comment:

  1. days full of arts and crafts? SIGN ME UP! :) Fabulous post, love.

    xo, Anna

    ReplyDelete