Friday, May 24, 2013

Outdoors Please!

So I've been a little discouraged blogging this week and I needed to take family time.






Jack was caught eating multiple times and left evidence on his shirt....




One of my friends, who is a teacher, told me earlier in the week when field day came around that most of the students got tired within the first hour and wanted to go inside...that's sad. If you aren't familiar with field day it's normally in the last week of school and it's a lot of outdoor activities and just meant to be a super fun day outdoors, when I was in school you were out all day even lunch was a "sack lunch." You pretty much had to threaten everyone to go into the school at the end of the day and now kids spend WAY too much time indoors. Something has got to give!

If you haven't checked out my favorite post this week with a special discount code for Mindy Mae's Market here! Everyone have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment