Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Making Do

Have you ever went to the gym in the morning and decided to go straight to work, but when you go to put on work clothes realize you left a vital part of your wardrobe at home. This was the beginning of yesterday for me. I forgot my tank while the rest of my outfit was leggings and a see through top...luckily my bra was black. Just making do and yes going to TJMaxx was important.
 I did have a scarf to cover, yesterday was an extremely yucky day.
Leggins American Eagle/ Shoes Rocketdog/ Scarf Gap (two years ago) love their scarfs/ Top Michael Kors/ Bag Target (love this one)
 I did find something I'm thinking might be a part of my Mother's Day attire, what do you think about this Laundry blazer?
I do believe we decided to leave the dresser alone and work the bathroom around it, thanks for the advise! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I love the new name of the blog! Sometimes you just have to make do... I've left the house and realized that my top was semi-see through, not a great feeling. Thankfully there are scarves for a quick fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! I love the blazer and your blog name is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new blog name. Very fitting for mommy blogs. Sometimes I wonder if I should change mine to Sequins, Stilettos & Spit Up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I love it, I've always thought you had one of the best blog names AND overall name! Who has heard of Skylette....so pretty!

      Delete
  4. Oh no! I totally have done that. Except I show up at the gym and have everything but my workout shoes (and how hilarious would it be to wear heels on the treadmill...just to see all the looks I would get!) :)
    xo - Marion
    ps - and yes to the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone could pull it off it would be you! If you think about it, wouldn't it help built calf muscles? Might twist an ankle but man you would look great in a skirt!

      Delete