Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stripes and Denim

This week is National Library Week and to celebrate we tried Toddler story time....again. My kids aren't the quietest kids on the planet, luckily it was toddler anatomy week and you were allowed to be loud!
 Dress Calvin Klein/ Denim Shirt (sold out close)/ Belt Gap Outlet (recent) Shoes Target
 Hmm...my what I'm reading this week didn't quite show through..so here's what I'm reading this week/next week too (went a little overboard):
 The Real Jane Austin by Paula Byrne...I love anything Jane Austen
The Cursing Mommy's Book of Days...makes me feel better to know other parents can't do it all without breaking down sometimes.
Finally Blog Inc by Joy Deangdeelert, I have thought long and hard about changing my blog name and trying to make it better...this is my first step.
 I'm always in the market for new books as long as isn't by Nicholas Sparks.




 Little Fashion Tip: This is actually a Calvin Klein dress that really never fit right...too big (okay they didn't have my size and I loved it so I bought up a size) So why not cover up the top that shows a little too much when I....move, then cinch at the waist!

Hope everyone is having a good week! Don't forget to stop by your local library to help celebrate National Library Week, leave a comment telling what you're reading!

3 comments:

  1. First off, love the style tip as I try on so many maxi dresses that fit length-wise but are too loose up top. Love how you incorporated the belt.
    And I'm trying to read "Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter" right now...but I keep fall asleep. So I have basically read the 1st chapter 4 times! lol!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the chambray with the maxi. It is such a fun look. I'm scared to take my kiddos to the library. They are SO loud!!!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two boys that were running around...pulling books off the shelves. I'm sure they're use to it.

      Delete