Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Little Work

 After getting my hair cut, I always, always feel very strange fixing it. I love washing it with the dead ends gone, but it never lays where you want it. So, I've been wearing my hair up a lot and I don't even think I that a lot of length came off. Am I the only one feeling this way?
Hubby's idea to whip my hair back and forth :)
Pants Express (color was fall but other colors here)/ Shirt Jcrew/ Sweater Gap/ Bag Dooney and Bourke (color old)/ Shoes Jcrew loving these flats from factory!


 I have loved this jcrew (factory maybe?) top, but sometimes feel it's busy! The best way to calm anything busy down is solid colors and nude shoes! One of these days I'll get brave and mix big prints but for now I'm happy with calming down!


No comments:

Post a Comment