Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Stripes Continue

I'm a little late posting this morning, but hey an extra hour of snuggling/wrestling with my two babies big boys this morning was worth every second. I have started teaching Jamey (my oldest, 3) his letters and I honestly don't know how. When he asks "why does that letter make that sound?" Does it just does answer it? Hmm?
I have to be honest and say I am already burn out on stripes, so my "make it a week long stripe fest" might not happen :( I do have two more looks to add and the last one might be cheating but like I said six outfits later I'm burnt out on stripes. Hope you enjoy!



Blouse TJMaxx/ Jeans American Eagle / Boots and Belt Gap Outlet (both recent)/ Sweater Jcrew/ Necklace Ann Taylor Loft/ Bracelet Stella and Dot

Haha see might be cheating ;)

Even my youngest Jack took past in stripe week...his shirt and elbow details!
Almost to the weekend and so excited but I get to spend next weekend near Nashville with my best friend!

1 comment: