Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Little Like a Tutu!

So I have realized the quality of my pictures are not up to standard and have been trying to hunt down the battery in our camera without luck. If nothing else shows up then maybe me and the hubs can agree to get one. These are actually taken with his iphone instead of my phone and lets just say the first set the only ones that didn't come out blurry were the ones from behind, so we had to run back out but by then it had already gotten WAY darker. So sorry!




So as of today my goal is to get a better camera or find the battery...probably buried in the boys toy box and to also make the actual material better. How I'm not quite sure, but I'm open to suggestions! Please feel free to email me Jsheahay@aol.com or comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment