Monday, December 31, 2012

A Little Jcrew On Sale!

After Christmas me and the hubs had a little cash for us from Christmas and I know all about after Christmas sales. We headed to Lennox Mall in Buckhead aka a rich mall in ATL. The very first store we came across was Jcrew and I was so excited to leave the store with a sweater, shirt, and pair of pants for less than $65! The best part was, those were the items I really wanted! I left behind a tartan button up but it was because they didn't have my size :( I was so excited I wore my items the next couple of days minus the pants because they are more spring pants.









Outfit #1 Jeans AE/ Shirt The Limited / Cardigan Jcrew/ Scarf Stella and Dot Outfit #2 Jeans AE/ Button Up Old Navy (old)/ Shirt Jcrew/ Jacket H&M (two years ago)/ Shoes RocketDog/ Purse Dooney and Burke color from three years ago :(

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! This girl will be snuggled in her pjs trying to figure out which of the three guys in my life will get the first kiss. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment