Monday, September 10, 2012

Rocking Rome

This weekend was a long needed one AWAY from the house. Our house can be cleaned all day everyday and the boys will come and touch one thing that makes everything come undone. I am always amazed that every weekend I quit cleaning and then come Monday it is a disaster area. Friday we had one of the best nights, it was Rome's block party! Before that though we decided to go hear one of my good friends husband's band, Ethos. They really are worth checking out, I told Zach they remind me a little of Yellowcard, which is still to this day one of my favorites! I was so pumped I bought (and got signed because I'm that girl) a cd!
Afterwards, even though it was really late we decided to run downtown to the block party...1st Friday concert. The whole town seemed to show up and I loved being able to see everyone! They had inflatables and all the little shops were still open, which meant cookies from Honeymoon Bakery!!! Really was an amazing weekend and I hope everyone else had one too!



Throw in a picture from Sunday! Love this extremely comfortable outfit all from DressUp and jewelry Stella and Dot and Kenneth Cole! I guess my ponytail holder looks great on my arm :(

No comments:

Post a Comment