Monday, August 27, 2012

Sailboats and Starfish



Today, while getting dressed my older brother, Luke decided to come and spend time with his nephews. So I had less time to get ready and threw on what was comfortable. Jeans Gap 1969 Always Skinny from last year but here is the updated version...I'm still partial to mine :) Shoes are Target, they don't come in yellow anymore but they do have a pretty coral, here are some that come in yellow and here are some with some edge. White tank is standard from Gap as well here. Blouse is from Francesca's boutique, they always have the cutest clothes and they are sold out of this one but here is a super cute vintage one and old navy has a version too! Jewelry is Stella and Dot my favorite renegade bracelet in silver and starfish earrings. Bag is from Steve Madden. I am getting super excited about our family trip to Chattanooga this weekend and getting ideas for what to pack. Until then I hope everyone had a great Monday!

P.S. This is my Mr taking the pictures and he never says ready, he just takes and he is a guy so always asks for a picture of the back "for fashion."

No comments:

Post a Comment