Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Old Faithful

 Top Express/ Jeans Express/ Boots Gap/ Necklace Express/ Scarf Stella and Dot
 
In the winter sometimes I get in the bad habit of grabbing what is warm and dependable, rather then stepping out of the box. Most of the time my dependable is solid, plain tops with jeans. To give it a little something more it's super easy to add a pop with a scarf or necklace. If you are ever in search of a great, thick scarf Stella and Dot has the best scarves that are very easy to throw on.


What's a blog post without a picture of at least one of my babies!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color combo!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely tend to rely on simpler outfits in the winter too. But this scarf is amazing - the subtle pattern is so cute!!

    Bri @ Work Clothes, I Suppose

    ReplyDelete