Monday, December 2, 2013

Catching Up!

 First post in over two weeks...yikes!!! For good reason, our computer broke and we've been waiting for a part. Can you imagine two weeks without a computer? Normally I would just hop online at work but this past week was our BIG move (hopefully pictures of what we've been up to decorating soon)  and internet wasn't set up yet.  I have been trying to keep up on instagram so here are some of my favorite pictures from the past two weeks: 
I like to not take anything too serious, so I am absolutely in LOVE with this shirt!

3rd date night of 2013!

Last shift working at our old location, I've been with my job for 9 years and all of them have been at this location so it was very bittersweet closing, got to finish it off with one of my best coworkers!

My Daddy (can you tell?) and mom with my two boys just before Thanksgiving

Just a little love for my mini-me!

 I will try to keep the post coming this week but I'm going to need a swift kick in the jeans to get out of my jean rut. :( Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and your computer is fixed! Yay for date nights! We still have yet to take one... it's been 10+ months! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've decided it's time but when Jack turned two he had only been away from me twice besides going to work and really makes me love him more getting a tiny break. You should call a sitter and go out as an early Christmas present to your hubby!

      Delete