Monday, November 11, 2013

Asymmetrical

 I have been slowly trying to add to my coat collection and since I have a few neutrals this year I wanted a fun color and cut! This great Bebe coat caught my attention and with an detachable faux fur collar I was sold! I actually found this great coat at my local TJ Maxx and since the buttons weren't secure they offered me a great discount and it's such an easy fix. Always inspect the clothes you are buying and if it is something that can be fixed bring it up at checkout they always offer a discount.


 Jacket Bebe/ Pants Express/ Heels Talbots (dream pair)/ Top Gap Outlet/ Necklace The Limited (last year)


My next jacket purchase I'm leaning towards either a super fun print or camel brown leather :) That will be for next year.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. That coat is gorgeous! I just love that rich wine color! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete