Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cover It Up

It's been a while since my last hair cut and color, I have an appointment for Thursday but until then I have the worst roots. Most of the time at this point I pull out all my hats and headbands to cover but I'm trying to convince people I'm going for ombre at this point. :)

 It helped my plain Jane outfit have something interesting in it too! If you want to check out great ways to style hats you should check out Laura with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Erin from the Fashion Canvas link up page!
 Blouse American Eagle/ Jeans Gap (older color but Always Skinny)/ Shoes American Eagle/ Necklace Banana Republic (old)/ Hat Zappos
 Here it is....the money show of my roots!
We also received a new piece of art in our downtown area...a dancing flower, well yes I will dance with it!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest hat!! Love it. Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Monochromatic fashion :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete