Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ahoy Matey!

 Pants TJMaxx/ Shoes Target/ Top Old Navy/ Blazer Jcrew
I am lucky enough to find this amazing blazer for a steal at my local consignment shop and it had me in sailor brain the rest of the day! Jcrew always has the most amazing structured blazers and I'm never let down with the quality! This weekend is a little trip to Nashville for me and my boys and then when we get back I have a giveaway lined up for Monday! I also have some very exciting news that can't be told just yet but please keep an eye out....no I'm not pregnant. Almost to the weekend!!!

PS I bought The Great Gatsby yesterday and had some friends over to re watch it, well we decided to count how many times Leo's character, Gatsby actually said "Old sport." Anyone want to guess? 47 times!!! Counted myself with paper and pen in hand!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blazer, the outfit looks great !.
    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award ! Check out the details here on my blog :
    http://simplefashionandecorating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete