Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Celebratory Dinner

It's official, my son got into pre-k and we are so excited! We decided to celebrate and let him pick where we went to eat!

 I love wearing colored skinny jeans, really I forget I'm wearing them and every now and again I get a pop of color from below! I do have to admit I felt a little like a jailbird...the kind that would be singing and dancing with Elvis, the rocking kind!

 Jeans JCPenney (is anyone else excited about Marchesa doing a line for JcPenney?) Top Loft/ Shoes Rocketdog Memories/ Necklace Francesca's (on sale now!)

3 comments:

  1. Love your colored jeans! Gorgeous outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son! Love your outfit!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Love Elvis. My advanced tap class is dancing to Jailhouse Rock this year.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete