Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Outfit FAIL

I had a outfit that I bought last year and I've never worn, partially because I never felt 100% comfortable in it. I decided to give it a go around yesterday when I just had to run out for a quick CVS trip. It was not good after looking at the pictures. The blazer was ill fitting and striped shirt underneath was too big and no good. The only thing working it was my beautiful heels. Ugh no pictures because it was that bad, sometimes you just need to trust your gut. On good news if you are a Stella and Dot fan, the new line premiers this week! The 11th to be exact! Here are some little teaser pictures:

I don't know about you, but I am so excited to see all that green! Please keep me in mind if you are wanting to place an order ( I am a stylist) and get forward to seeing some of these new items in my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment